If you’re thinking about purchasing a new car, it’s important to know what to bring. Here at Tri State we have a list of EVERYTHING you need to bring in!
1. Valid Drivers License and insurance
- A valid drivers license and insurance is important because if you’re wanting to test drive a vehicle we need to ensure that you are a valid driver and insured to ensure a smooth test drive. Without one, it’ll be almost impossible for us to be able to give you a good test drive.
2. Make an Appointment
- Making an appointment will streamline the process of purchasing a vehicle by a tremendous amount. Simply making an appointment will allow for us to ensure that the vehicle is ready to be shown. There are times where we have a vehicle that may need service work or that is currently being cleaned that if you just come in, it’ll be hard for us to ensure that it’s ready. Making an appointment will ensure that the vehicle you’re interested in is ready for you to purchase and drive off the lot.
3. (If trading) Title and Registration
- If you plan on trading your vehicle in this is one of the most important steps. Ensuring that you have all of your details about your vehicle that you’re wanting to trade in will make the process much easier. If you bring your title and registration from your vehicle you’re wanting to trade in, it will allow for us to do the trading right then and there.
These simple steps will ensure that your process is streamlined. If you do all of these steps, you can come in and be out in no time at all. Tri State loves seeing your faces, however, if you want to get in your vehicle in the fastest amount of time, it’ll be important to have all of these items.
Can’t wait to see you!