Tri State is conveniently located right off HWY 71 in Maryville, MO!
Where are you from? Looking for that new car but not wanting to travels hours upon hours to get the one you want? Well Tri State is perfectly in the middle of all the major cities. We are only a short 2 & 1/2 Hrs from Des Moines, IA, 2 Hrs from Omaha, NE, 1 & 1/2 Hrs from Kansas City, KS, and 45 mins from St Joseph, MO!
On top of that, if you are wanting something that is located much farther than we are, we will bring it to our dealership for you! Save you that extra trip.
We have 118 used cars and 148 new cars on our lot today. That is a huge selection for you to choose from! We specialize in Ford, Lincoln, Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, RAM but we have many used Chevrolet, GMC, Buick, Toyota, Honda, and Hyundai!
We are the New and Used car dealer near you so stop in and see us today at 2017 or 2117 S Main, Maryville, MO 64468!
Do you use SnapChat? Do you post daily? Do you like seeing what other people are doing with their lives? Because same!
Here at Tri State we are up to date with all the latest social media networks and we want you to know about them. Today we are going to be telling you about our SnapChat.
We post anything from the vehicle of the day/week to all the funny stuff that goes on around the dealership! We want to connect with you, our customers, to keep you updated on the latest with the Tri State livelihood!
We post all special offers and events for you. You can mark your calendar or come in and take opportunity on the awesome specials we have. Add us @tristatenation today to start seeing our amazing stories or to connect with us on a more personal level. Which ever you prefer!
Hello Tri State Fam!
We’ve all heard the reports for this weekend. After last weekend, with areas like central Missouri being buried by snow, we feel it is important to give you some preparation tips before the big storm hits. This is just to get you ready even though we all know how Missouri weather is *wink*.
- Make sure that your vehicle is full of gas.
- Constantly check road conditions. You do not want to be stranded for hours or risk your or anyone else’s lives on unsafe roads. Drive if only absolutely necessary. Stick to main roads.
- Have an “emergency” kit in your vehicle complete with snacks, blankets, hand warmers, water, phone charger and anything else you think you might need in case you or someone you know gets stranded.
- Check the tread and air in your tires. Consider snow tires if you live in an area that gets consistent snow fall.
- Change your oil and antifreeze if needed.
- Inspect your heater.
- Inspect your battery.
- Stock up on ice melt. Place salt down a few hours prior to the storm. Most weather reports for this week have stated that there will be more rain beforehand.
- Stock up on groceries days before the storm. Grab necessities (bread, eggs, milk) and other items that have a longer shelf life.
- Prepare your snow shovel/ snow plow.
- Check your gutters.
- Check your water pipes to ensure that they don’t freeze with the low temperatures.
- Clear a space for your pets so that they can use the restroom or play. If your animals are not used to the frigid weather/the snow is too deep please bring your pets inside or make sure their shelter is also secure and ready for the storm.
Weather is always crazy in the Midwest. As a member of our Tri State family, we want you to be prepared for anything. If you have any questions or have any tips that we should add, please feel free to call us at 660-582-3677.
A vehicle bread for performance!
The 2018 Dodge Journey is build to perform. There are multiple different options for you to choose from. First, the Trims.
There are four different Trim Levels on this newly designed Dodge Product. The First, is the Journey SE. This level starts the MSRP at $22,496 and includes all the basic functionality features of the infamous Journey Line. It is the base model for all the furthering trim levels. Some of the features it includes is the 3rd row seating, Bluetooth Connect, and much more.
The second trim level is the Journey SXT, which can start the MSRP off at $25,695. With this level, the LED tail lamps and 17-inch aluminum wheels are added to the base model, Journey SE.
The next two trims are where the bonus equipment come in. The Journey Crossroad starts the MSRP around $27,895 and includes leather interior and a 10-way power driver’s seat. The last trim level is the Journey GT, which is the whole shebang. It starts the MSRP at a whopping $32, 495 and is loaded with all the specialty equipment. It has heated front seats and a heated steering wheel. Along with that it has the 8.4″ Touchscreen system. The Journey just continues to develop itself into a preforming machine.
When it comes to an SUV, many times you have the option to have 4-wheel drive or not. The Journey is a crossover, which means that it can be either or. It is completely in the hands of the driver. Ultimately, our Dodge Journey’s are your top pick for you and your family!
Detailing made simple.
Tri State Auto Family offers many different automotive detail packages to suite you and your vehicle needs. Only want the inside cleaned? Wanting a wax so your car shines when it glides down the road? We have those and many other options for you.
Tri State Recon is the best place in NWMO to get your vehicle detailed. Our prices are unparalleled to the competitors and our heart is in it 100%. With that being said, not every vehicle is the same which means every vheicle will be priced out accordingly. A garaged Ford Mustang and a Ram 3500 Farm truck will not be charged the same price. That just doesn’t seem logical to us. So pricing varies depending on your vehicle cleanliness.
Knowing what your vehicle looked like before and seeing the end result will blow your mind. Even if it wasn’t that dirty, you will unbelievably see a difference in the before and after pictures!
Call us now to schedule your appointment to get your car detailed. We are 5 days out of the week from 8-5! If you have any questions, feel free to give us a call at (660) 582-3677!
If you got the time, we got the shine!